Dionysus Bars
Mobile & Event Bars
Nottingham and The East Midlands

Dionysus Mobile Bars

We are Dionysus Bars, a mobile and events bar company operating throughout Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and the whole Midlands area. With over 5 years experience in the events business we know how important and special your celebrations are and we always aim to get it right for you. At Dionysus Bars we are excited to help make your event a success.

 

Our Services
What can we do for you?


  • Connector.

    Cash Bars

    Keep it simple, we provide the bar and your guests buy their drinks.

  • Connector.

    Free Bars

    This round is on you! You pre-buy the drinks and we serve them.

  • Connector.

    Cocktail Bars

    Mobile cocktail bars always go down a storm.

  • Connector.

    Champagne Receptions

    Welcome drinks served in style

  • Connector.

    Bar and Staff Hire

    We provide the bar and staff, you provide the drinks.

  • Connector.

    Cocktail Master Class

    We come to you and teach you to make your own Cocktails.

  • Connector.

    Bespoke Events

    We love trying new things so contact us so we can tailor our services to your event.

 

Our Values

We know it’s important to you that we work in the right way so in this section you can find out everything about us, who we are and how we work.

  • Environment

    Quite often after an event you are left clearing up and trying to find enough bin room for all the waste and we think that’s a load of old rubbish!

    At Dionysus Bars we take our environmental impact seriously. We recycle every piece of waste possible, all our bottles, cans, boxes, plastics and papers get loaded back onto our vans after an event and get recycled. We are proud to say that 90% of our waste is saved from landfill to see another use; even our fruit peel is composted and put to use on our home grown mint plants. The other 10% of waste is taken with us from every event we do and responsibly disposed of leaving no trace we were ever there.

  • Staff and Training

    We all love it at Dionysus Bars, we believe in keeping our people happy so they can keep you happy. Our staff are well trained and skilled at what they do, whether it’s pulling you a pint with the perfect head or shaking on down with a cocktail we do it with a smile on our face. Here at Dionysus Bars we believe in honest labour for honest money, all our staff are paid a fair ‘living’ wage and ample down time to keep them going.

    We like to keep our events safe, there will always be at least one member of staff at every event trained and certified in Emergency First Aid to look after your guests. Our people are from every walk of life and we believe in equal treatment for all so no matter what race, religion or sexuality we make everyone welcome at our bar.

Quality

Over 5 Years Events Experience and a constant focus on maintaining our high standards

Green

We Recycle all Plastic, Paper and Cans. Compost any organic waste. We do whatever we can to minimise our waste going to landfill and our carbon footprint.

Easy

We provide everything from glasses to refrigeration. We are flexible to work around the specific needs of your event.

Responsible Employer

Professionally trained staff. Pay a fair ‘living wage’ to all staff. Emergcy first aid Trained. Race, religion and LGBT Friendly.

Quality

Over 5 Years Events Experience and a constant focus on maintaining our high standards

Green

We Recycle all Plastic, Paper and Cans. Compost any organic waste. We do whatever we can to minimise our waste going to landfill and our carbon footprint.

Easy

We provide everything from glasses to refrigeration. We are flexible to work around the specific needs of your event.

Responsible Employer

Professionally trained staff. Pay a fair ‘living wage’ to all staff. Emergcy first aid Trained. Race, religion and LGBT Friendly.

Video

Take a look at our fantastic Mobile Bars in this video. We bring everything required to your location throughout Nottingham, Derby and the Midlands.

Like what you see?

Let us know how we can help make your event special.

CONTACT US NOW